Saturday, February 5, 2011

Introduction to Salesforce, Visualforce, Force.com, Apex, Triggers

Its been some time now since I've been on the Microsoft platform working on MS SQL, ASP.NET (all versions), C#, VB.NET, MVC, JQuery, SSIS, Ajax, SSRS, Azure.....well the list is very long. As the technical world is tilting heavily towards the cloud, I have decided to venture into the cloud and to begin, I've picked up the Salesforce platform. Though I'll still keep on writing new stuff for my popular technical site www.dotnetuncle.com , my focus for the near time to come would be exploring Salesforce.com and its underlying rapid application building framework and supporting tools such as the mighty Force.com, Apex, Visualforce, Triggers, Sites, Database.com and AppExchange.

Welcome to http://visualsalesforce.blogspot.com .

In the next blog posts, I'll be writing a lot on cloud technologies. Watchout and keep on following. Cheers!

Vishal

No comments:

Post a Comment